Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twits Unite


So...under the coercion of none other than Rebecca Goldberg...I have started using Twitter. I mean, honestly, she practically shoved my face in the computer and forced my hands to the keyboard to make me sign up. I had no choice, it was total peer technology pressure. Ruthless!

Ok, umm, she actually didn't give a crap if I joined, but she did. So of course I had to check it out. In trying to see her profile - if you can even call it that - I miraculously created my own account. Now I can give minute by minute updates about what EXACTLY I'm doing. Isn't that GREAT?!

I'm not so sure. I finally figured out how to use it - but I still don't think I really get it. I have a feeling I'll be tired of it in a matter of days. That may be too generous. I think I feel the weariness setting in already...Twitter...yawn...Oh wait, no! It's cool! Update, update, what am I doing now? Update!

Nope, sorry still can't get into it.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. We did manage to make the best of it last night. Though if I ever have something urgent to tell you, I'll probably just call you. There are, of course, five other ways that I could use to get a hold of you as well.

    I've learned that Twitter is kind of like pot. It looks interesting because everyone is using it. Maybe you try it; maybe you don't. If you do, you realize that it's pretty lame and you don't like the crowd that it draws.

    ReplyDelete