Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm like the Ringleader...


...I call the shots!

Stuffed in a giant stocking filled to the brim with candy, came this small rolled up scroll from my roommate to me. In it contained a poem which was to be my gift and I was to read it aloud. For those of you who can’t see it well enough, I’ll transcribe for you:

A Christmas Tale

Twas the night before Christmas
And in VT on the 3rd,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a bird.
The girls were comfy on the couch so green,
Looking out the window as the snow was a gleam.
There was nothing to do that night in the Hollow,
But they pondered and thought while sipping chocolate and mallows.
Then Sam had an idea that filled her with joy!
Better than mani's and pedi's or any old toy.
She knew this idea would thrill her roommate,
But Kelly had to know now, she just couldn't wait!
And she got so excited and her eyes filled with tears
As Sam told her they were going to see
Britney Spears!

Get ready all you Brit fans...and don't be ashamed if you are one, you know she's like a car accident - you HAVE to look. But better still, you HAVE to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment