Monday, March 29, 2010

A Fashionable 40 Under 40

Remember when we all used to watch Project Runway religiously? Ok, so maybe I'm the only one who doesn't anymore. I guess after Christian, I felt it just lost a little pizazz. Or maybe it was just that he was impossible for anyone to live up to. Kind of like the first season of Idol - how could anyone's pipes top Kelly Clarkson?

Well if you don't agree that Christian was simply the best, I might pose an argument by citing this year's Crain's 40 Under 40. He's one of 'em - and rightfully so.

That fashion-savvy little man (who is relatively nice in person - though when I met him, his boyfriend Brad was way more adorable and friendly) has proven himself like no other and never ceases to amaze me with his creative fashion powers. So Christian, here's to your accomplishments - Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment