Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spreading the Love

My dear and distant friend Chelsea (aka Chelsea Gwynne in the blogosphere) has woken me up with quite the compliment on her blog this morning - now this afternoon...wow where'd that morning go? She passed along a gift of blogging recognition to me and a few other of her fave bloggers and I couldn't be more honored as her blog is in my mind one of the best around. So now I will pass along the love to some of my own favorites - though I must say my list is not as personal as Chelsea's - most of those I follow are not run by dear friends, though some certainly are. The badge and the note:

"These blog are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more bloggers who must choose eight more bloggers and include this cleverly written text in the body of their award."

And now some of my loves:

Chelsea Gwynne - (but of course!) for having the most reflective but also refreshing thoughts on an almost daily basis. Miss you girl!

Etre, Faire!
- for writing and reflection that is both optimistic and intellectual. You MUST write more, my dearest Hannah.

A Spoonful O' ISMS - for a smart sarcasm and appreciation for the best borough unlike any other.

Carpetbagger - for always keeping me abreast on the movies of the day with wit and analysis that almost always matches mine.

HotelChatter
- because I don't know where I'd be career-wise without your hospitality industry snooping and investigative/gossip reporting on the hippest hotels out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment